Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Doodle Doo)

Friday, July 3, 2009 at 3:33 PM
I'm taking a break from my programming assignment and decided to just blog anything.
muahaha!

I was chatting with Ayin the other day, and poor her that she was sick.. aww.
So anyway she told me confidently that Panadol works on quite a number of common illnesses.
ahahaha! Kinda true right..
C'mon I'm sure any of you would swallow down a Panadol when you're sick, hoping that you'll be cured right and go on with life?
except for those who don't take pills lah. Ask someone to crush the pill for you. ahaha!

Anyway we should have a shrine dedicating to the humble bitter-tasting Panadol pill thats been around since our childhood days.
And suddenly I thought of the time when I was small,
my mum shoved a teaspoon of crushed liquified panadol pill into my mouth.. BLUEK!!

Yes.
BLUEK
with a constipated face and my tougue sticking out.

YUCKS! that horrible moment. Forever in my mind sia. wahahahaha!

Because of that I made my self learn to swallow the pill whole. -____-" LOL!
Good strategy to teach kids eat pills huh..?
muahahaha! Shall try that on my kids one day. hehehe!

all hail the Pill..! ahaha!

Ayin go see doctor lah.. Who knows you kena? O___o

I think I'm falling sick too.. muahahaha! Anyone else sick out there? Not sick in the head? lol.

Flu season people! Flu seasoonnn!!

Shall I bring Berry to the Geek Side? muahahaha!

Then there is Cindy my dearest friend
who adorabily wants to learn some simple malay words.
And I was the teacher! muahahaha! (Dane..teacher.. disaster. lol!)
wahahahaha!

And suddenly after learning those new words,
she decided to integrate it in a short paragraph:
"must tidur early to be cantik if not kena scolded by dane cikgu.. but i hope later will hujan coz will tidur till the sun shine brightly.. and as the sun shine so brightly.. u will find that the sun is super lawa!! But I only know one thing for now!! that is I am super marah n i juz makan.. n i belum tidur .sad sad sad!!!"

whahahaha! cute sia she!
Anyway dear you're doing good! As long understandable can liao. whahahahaha!

Okay lah!
Better get back to my assignment, but before that I think I go eat first.. hehe!

Take care! (:
Flu season hor! Flu seasoonnn!! Must take care!!

I'll update again soon! (:

0 comments

Facebook