Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Passing Time)

Sunday, July 19, 2009 at 7:09 PM
Maybe when I'm addicted to food, I can do like that. wahahaha!


Pretty outdated. Kapo-ed from Dawn's FB album and decided to put it all together.
Friends must stick together mah. mwahahahaha!
Yes call that random.

Theres nothing more random then getting SMSes about an old nenek (grandmother) selling keropoks at night which she will eventually let a pontianak (ghost) into your home
if you don't buy her keropoks.
*breathes*

Well my whole family seems to know about this,
I'm sure my other malay readers also. Right?! You got the SMS/email right??
wahahaha!

They say the nenek modern already.. Next thing you know, she'll be selling burger ramlee.
muahahahahaha!

ok back to projects!!
;)

0 comments

Facebook