Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Lazy Sunday)

Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Oh dear.. its Sunday

I woke up at 10.48am, I smsed twitter "Daaneee is in bed and wide awake."
then *pap* I went back to sleep. wahahaha!!

After a few weird dreams which I cant recall, I woke up at 2.07pm! what the heck?!

Wah my body decided to sleep like nobody business lidat huh...

I was infact quite shock lah, cos I wasted my Sunday!
I shot up right of bed sia after looking at the watch. ahahaha!

How can like that.. Must do something productive hor right?
And I decided to touch up on my Computer Systems report, cos its not up to my standard.
wahahaha! chey chey..
What a shock when I see what they sent out.
But really ah.. Not well done, and I can't sit around thinking that its okay.
Group work seems to be so err.. ungrouply. Which sucks lah.
I would rather work alone can..?
But hey, in life you can't always work alone right? Oh well, let time to its thing.
Sometimes I feel I should point this out to my group.
But at the same time, I worry that I might hurt them. You have this dilemma before?

Confirm chop one ah!!

ahahahha!

And also I wanted to revise on my Cmaths, but damn OLE cannot log in.. haiyah.
Sunday OLE take off isit?

Oh I'm sure you notice the weather today.. so cooling (^^,)

Its that kind of weather you would relax in a cafe, by the riverside,
sipping hot chocolate, coffee or teh tarik and watching time pass by.. aaahh..

BUT CRAP! Dane feels darn lazy to go out. wahahahaa!
Nevermind lah hor.
Can just gaze out the balcony window, looking at weird people and hung-out laundries,
drinking hot milo. ahaha!

By the way theres a birds nest on my balcony roof. LOL!
And I tell you, all my 3 cats cannot leave them alone. Fiffy especially.
The 2 older ones not that much.
Kid couldn't be bothered anymore, cos he know not possible to catch the bird mah.
Oh no worries, the windows are closed (^^,)
Cos if not, residents in my area would see flying cats out my balcony. haha!

Anyway..
By the time I'm done with this post there will be 3 hours left of Sunday.. -___-"
Gawd. Time flies. I wish I could stop time by smacking it with a fly smacker. LOL.

Danial kinda invited me to join him for dinner at Arab St. Which I probably would, since now I can't access OLE to do my revision -_____-"

Nevermind. nevermind.
Well I hope YOU, yes YOU, enjoyed your day today! hehehe!

Take care! (=
I'm hungry now, I.. want.. to.. eat.

Today's Random Pic:

Yes it's the skill bebeh. Hehe!

0 comments

Facebook