Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Transformed!

Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 12:02 AM

After days of facing the com figuring programming codes,
I (or rather we) decided to hang out and just spend time together at tampines.
I cannot tahan with the assignments already. I need a break! ahaha!

Besides, I miss her lor. :P

AND YES FINALLY...

*jeng jeng jeeennngg*

I watched Transformers!
-_____-"


yeah late huh.. wahahaha!
Alot of people say damn nice mah.. so I watch lor..
Anyway Cindy wants me to accompany her go watch.. hehe!

Finally I get to see the sexy
and hot
and sweaty
and greasy
and a-mechanic-working-around-boys-toys
Megan Fox!

Uhuh.. theres something about her holding a tool fixing bikes thats hot.
If only Singapore has a bike mechanic like that.. wahahahaha!
In my dreams lah eh.. Singapore got apeks only.. LOL!!

Somebody throw a pail of water at me please...
*faint*

If an apek where to fix a bike like in her position, I think I throw an empty pail at him..
..then puke.
wahahahahhaha!

Ok so the movie was nice lah can!!
Alot of funny moments. ahahaha! damn worth it! I loike!!

Ok I should intro Cindy lah k.. :P
She's my secondary school friend whom I always disturb in class back then.. lol!
I sit at one end of the class and she, the other end.
But I would occasionally walk over to her "territory". muahaha!
But comparing back then,
we're much much closer now lah. =D
I think we've known each other close to 11 years (^^,)

Okay pictures pictures..!


My cam-whore kaki.. wahahaha!
After the movie at 11pm, can still take pictures -___-" muahahaha!
Anyway she looks cute in geeky specs!

Yes. Cindy has been Geek-ed!

Muahahahahaha!

So the day was simple yet great!
Absolutely needed it after much frustrations with school assignments..haha!

Alright thats all..
By the way I think blogger is having problems laaahh.
Or it can be the web browser.
Cannot upload pics properly sia....
And it took me more than needed just to post this. -___-"

Okeh..
Gotta transform myself back into a computer geek
and continue with my programming.. lol!

Lets Roll!

Take care! (:

0 comments

Facebook