Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Formalirized! I made up that word.

Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 7:13 PM
Hellooooo!
Yes at last I'm updating..!
But I'm going to make this a fast one. hehe!

I'm outside chillin' at Tampines Starbucks with Danial! LOL!
Yeah just me and him.. romantic or what?! wahahahaha!
Well he's chatting with his girlfriend now so I might as well update my blog. (^^,)

Okay where shall I start aye....

Oh first of all, apologies for not updating yeahh! Sorry hor sorry!
Blogger is having its own kind of sickness lah this few days.

Somemore I've been busy with projects. wahahahaha!
Wah I think you sian already lah hor.. Dane keep saying he's busy with assignments and projects. Dunno how many times I said the word "busy" in my recent posts. Hee!

BUT NEVERMIND!

I busy also I care for you hor right?!
Poor thing come my blog expecting an update, then see no update. False hope right?
muahahahahaha!

Okay!
THE FIRST C244 FORMAL WEAR!

We had our Computer System's presentation, and it went well!
Everyone did a good job and I'm pretty much happy..
Its quite a sight to see everyone dressed so formally.. wahahaha!
Of course taking pictures in this rather rare occasion is a must!!
Anyway still got many more presentations to go that require formal wear lah hor.
Nevermind, this is the first! LOL!


Mr Mike, our lecturer.

My lovely angels.

My lovely Cliques.

The IMI Malays. LOL.

Errr another one.

Oh yeah.. The Interactive Media Dudes. wahahaha!

Rina's photo shot. I like this!! wahahahaha!
I look like lecturer sia. O.O
Alamak I still got pictures from Shidah's camera -___-" wahahahaha!
(thanks Shidah!)

I'll keep it to another post yeah?
Thanks to Danial, Rina and Dawn for the pictures!

Oh by the way, I'm sure you notice a search box at the top right of my blog,
Just in case you're wondering what it is for, simply, its another way to view my past posts.
You can just enter any keywords (like your name for instance) and all the relevant posts will be shown.

Ahaha! Ok?

To Nizam, take care of yourself serving the nation yeah dude. Demi Negara!! wahahaha!

Alright I'll update again soon!
Probably a continuation of this post (^^,)

Take Care!

0 comments

Facebook