Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Revamped!)

Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 11:07 PM
Muahahahahahaha!

tada~!

Ok this my first post for my brand new look!
As if my previous blog wasn't clean-and-simple-looking enough,
I decided to make this design more cleaner and super simple. ahaha!

If you entered Geekgabite! without seeing this post,
well lucky you.. you're probably the first to view! =D


I planned it for a few days,
I designed and set it up all today in 3 hours. fuh! LOL!
The CSS is extracted from other sources lah of course. :D

I'm kinda warming up for my webdesign project lah..hehe!

Ok so anyway,
so sorry for not updating for awhile there yeah...
you know lah Dane, busy with school,
If not projects, I got assignments/tutorials to do, and vice versa lah eh.
If not, I would probably be too tired to blog. hee!

Kinda touching though to hear that Shidah and Haneez look forward to my posts.
wahahahaha!

Thanks hor thanks!

Hmmm.

I'm going to keep this one short okays.

Random pictures at not so random places.

Mr Woo B S,
aka Mr Woobs,
randomly gave us chocolates today.. wahahahahaha!

After the end of the day I went looking for an unused com lab to print notes.
The freaking com lab is like a gigantic fridge sia.

And I was alone. LOL!
Cool huh. Literally cooling also.

Then...
After that I went straight home
and kapow!
I did this new blog look! haha!

Gonna start on my website project soon..
Hopefully something decent by Sunday. =P

I'll update soon!

Takecare! (^^,)


0 comments

Facebook