Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Formalirized! I made up that word. (Part II)

Saturday, July 25, 2009 at 1:37 PM
Ok I'm back!
(A continuation of previous post, with a story)
Pictures from Shidah's camera.
The world is unforgiving.
Students had to sleep by the sidewalks hoping for a better life (or better grades).
What can be done?
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE?!
With that, something must be done!
(how many times lah I say "be done". LOL)
Someone must represent these helpless and hopeless people!
Lucky the best lawyer is in town..
...Who declined to be interviewed.
A man with little words. But likes to eat Yong Tau Foo.
(At ITAS canteen very nice! Cheap Cheap! Only $2.70!)

And so he represented these lovely people.
Case was settled within 3 minutes,
with ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY cents being paid to the drink stall aunty and ONE HUNDRED cents to the aunty selling currypuffs.

Yes, they were happy, the aunties all happy, we all happy. Maybe except for Nadiah, she never smile le... wahahaha! Later we settle ok Nad?!

Wahahahaha! Ok I got nothing better to do. I'm bad in telling stories lah can.
So SCRIPTWRITING is not my thing.

Anyway the Minorities wanted to die die see me in formal clothes. Shidah can SMS me even before I had the chance to finish class sia. wahahaha! Next week my turn see you guys wear formal hor! LOL!

And it was a tiring day indeed!! But I managed to meet my Cindy super duper dearest! (^^,) Randomly we decided to meet up and chill at Parkway Parade.. So I wasn't that tired lah kan. LOL!

Oh oh! before that I met Farrr at her store!! I MISS HER LAH CAN!! wahahahaha! Farrr become minahrep already. Wahahaha! nolah her hair highlights faded lah. From nice color become minah color. ahahaha! Love ya Fareena!

Okeh!
And thats all for last Wednesday!
More updates (possibly random) soon!
Takecare! (=
*Loves*

0 comments

Facebook