Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Yes random.)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 12:26 AM

Wonder.. wonder..

ahahahaha!

Ok I'm actually very tired to update..

A brief summary!

School was great,
friends are well,
Celebrated Eric and YeeFong's birthday! (Visit Rina's blog!)
Computer system's new topic is blardy confusing,
I had a hard time thinking of what to eat in ITAS,
Shidah got new eye color,
Maths test was ok,
Today not as windy as yesterday,
A girl smiled at me in the bus O_O

And I met up with Ayin and Sha for dinner!
Yeah random random...
Miss them lah kan. (^^,)

The place we chill out also..whahahahha! yes random.

WTH, AMK?

Anyway I had fun! hehe! (Thanks you two!)
Oh the other pretty girl in the pic is Shariffah..err something..Meche something something. LOL!!

Alright! Thats all!
I'm damn tired lah can!


*singing coldplay song* "And it was all yellow.." =P

zzZZzzzZzz..

0 comments

Facebook