Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (School & Ghosts)

Friday, July 10, 2009 at 8:59 PM
Friday Friday Friday..

I woke up early today despite the fact that I slept late yesterday -___-"

But its a good thing isn't it?

Maybe because of school lah eh.. Last Friday I kinda had the "sudden-jerk-up" shock thinking I'm late for school.. ahahaha! Nabey. Skali realised it's, yeah, Friday. No school day.

Plus the days of rushing for projects, assignments and studies has really got into me.

Buat terkejut only. (make me shocked only) Aaanjat boyboy.. LOL!!!!

I wish I could do something today, but gawd I'm damn lazy to go out. wahaha!
The past 4 days in school has been hardcore already..too tired uh.
Then it rained somemore!! wah piang!
I actually wanted to go to the school's library to borrow books,
books for my web project.. still need to scan somemore.. haiyah.
I think I already mentioned that I'm doing on Vespas right?

This is rooooughly how my website is going to look like.. I'm going to keep it simple.
I'll probably add a few stuff more to make it perfect. hehe!
Well looks like I'll be doing the framework first.

Omg. Now I remember that theres a math test next week! -______-"
Speaking of maths, Mathematical Induction sucks. wahahahaha!

Nevermind. Slow and steady hor..
Math takes practice..
Just like standing in a full-packed bus every morning - without holding the poles :P
But then again I remember that the test isn't going to be on mathematical induction. phew~


Oh yeah!

I watched Wujud! Okay I know.. Slow huh.. hehe!
If I'm not wrong Shidah told me to watch months ago. ahaha!

Ok apologies to my chinese readers,
Let me exprrrren to you what is Wujud..!
Wujud ("Existence" in malay) is a show about paranormal investigators hunting ghosts.
Not really hunting lah. Just to capture ghosts on video.

Earlier in the day I watched Wujud 2.5 with mum and my brothers,
Ok lah at first I was .. well.. kinda scared to watch. wahahahaha!
Cos I don't know what to expect mah right..? hehe
But nevermind lah hor, watching it during the day with people around is ok lah kan. (^^,)

So I watch lah. And let me tell you! It sucks!
The whole video was soooo draggy with unnecessary clips and corny sound effects.
The sound effects on "Misteri Jam 12" (a malay radio show) is more scarier lor!

Theres a part about a van door behind this ghosthunter suddenly close by itself.
Then all scared.
Like whaaa..?
With a thin fishing line, low quality recording plus good acting I also can do lah can!

There are other parts that are also not convincing. -___-"
I think in total theres only like err 4 parts that "supposedly" show spirit encounters?
And the dvd disk also like spoil man! With lagging moments.
Yeah plus that with the draggy 'storyline'.. Frustrating to watch sia. o_O

Theres this part where I wanted to forward the disk when the video stalled,
I pressed the forward button for a few seconds..
Then theres a scene about this group in a tent..
Then..
Suddenly.. the tent started to shake violently, as if someone (or spirits) out there attacking them.
Not really shake lah, you know.. like when you punch the tent from the outside? Yeah like that.

Then..
All scared.. O_O

Then..
all started shouting, trying to get out of the tent.

Then..
Theres a caption below that says "To be continued.."

-________-"


All that happened for around 20 seconds.

Then..
Me, mum, and brothers looked at each other and burst out laughing. WAHAHAHAHAHA!

LIKE WHAT THE HECK RIGHT?
Thats all??!! 4 unconvincing moments and no more already??

Mum laughed.. hysterically laughed lah sia.
Bought the disk for $40 and feels like watching nothing. Like kena cheated lidat! wahahahaha!!
Even I can do that with my brothers and sell the disk for $20..! LOL!!

Ok that was Wujud version 2.5,
then still got the older version 2.
At first like contemplating to watch lah since 2.5 says its scarier than 2. ahahaha! but we just watch la hor. And it think 2 is better...
This version has a corny introduction of the crew for a start, which is funny.
All look like terrorists/guerrillas posing with their respective equipments. wahahaha!
Imagine holding a small Temperature Reader and and doing aggressive poses. Like WTF?
wahahaha!!
But this version has volunteers braving the night ALONE.
Yes the ghost can be seen..
But still its not really convincing uh.
The "spirit" is often stationary
and not moving or not flying or disappearing or what - with the camera rolling.
The sound effects again is more annoying than scary.

If I watch this at night alone.. well of course, I get spooked lah. hehe!

Anyways its quite a good experience to watch this video.
I'm not denying that ghost exist though.
I had caught one on camera myself.
And my friend's camera few years back.
Scary scaryyy.. hehe!

Alright thats all lah. Wah I talked alot today hor.. (^^)

Watch your back..

BOO!
mwuahahahaha!

I find this picture appropriate for this post. (Thanks Danial)

Oh by the way if your link is previously on Geekgabite and not now, let me know..
Cos I forgot to backup the links before revamping. hee!

Take care! (=

0 comments

Facebook