Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (ActionScripted)

Friday, July 3, 2009 at 10:45 PM
Action Script has been pretty tough lah!
and I've been sitting in front of my lappie figuring
out the questions like some goondu - for hours..
Yes.. I pretty much wasted the day figuring out the solutions.. dammit!

I'm left with one more question to go!
But ain't easy.. looks easy.. its not.
The more I see, the more questions I'll ask myself. Nabey..

So to calm myself down (and to let go frust..hee),
I made up codings of my own. So here goes..

var ohCrap:String=String(iHateStupidQuestions.text);
var wtf:String=String(iDontBlardyCare.text);
var freakingTime:Number=Number(timeWasted.text);

var imStressedOut:String="Yes a string to hang myself";
var imTired:String="And my blardy butt hurts";

if (dane==ohCrap){
trace(imTired);
}else{
trace(imStressedOut);
}

if(myDay < preciousTime)
trace("What the blardy heck am I doing"?)
}else{
trace("I might as well do something ELSE better");
}

0 comments

Facebook