Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009 at 11:09 PM

The real test is holding the urge to counter-argue, which I know will never end.
After much deep deep thoughts,
about you - a human being, in this vast and open cyberworld, with eyes to blindly judge,

I chose to be patient and go on with silence.

What more can I say?

let the test begin.

I think it is more worth it not fighting back.
People may choose who they want to believe.

I'm not a coward nor a loser.
This, people may choose to think whether I am, or am not.

Patience is the bravest thing to avoid further confrontations.
And this, people can choose whether to agree or not to agree.

People's perceptions, judgements, assumptions..
It's their choice.

A choice.

I already made, and sadly, commit mine.

Some things are better kept indoors.
Especially in the online world.
I'm not seeking any support or pity while destroying someone's life.
I may say intentions that I shouldn't, but at the end of the day,
I know its not the right thing to do.

The online world is just too big. Its unethical to do such things.
Typing strings of alphabets, words and sentences in this "silent" virtual world is anyone's capability,
But theres a difference between speaking and typing,
Unlike speaking,
typing already has its own set of choices.
In typing, users have a choice to think hard of intentions, to press the backspace key or to delete.

My real weakness is to care for even the people I hate.
I don't even know if thats good or bad now.

...

I still believe, in what I believe in.

0 comments

Facebook