Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Uhh..)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 9:00 PM




Shall. not. procrastinate!

Gotta drag my ass to do projects cos deadlines are next week!

Either blogger or my web browser is giving a hard time when it comes to blogging. I have to open mulitple browsers just to blog -____-"

But nevermind. I just came back from school. Stayed behind again to do my logo design this time. AND now I think staying back alone or with one other person is much better. I do my work silently (yes a silent worker) and I get it done fast. Just lucky my patience level is at an all time high.


PS: Wah I'm glad you listened to the song. Nice song right? Theres a reason I put it as the first song in my playlist before your post. And there goes your bla blahh bla bla blaahh~insert the lyrics~yada yada yada~

I just have to give you this :~ whistle Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm still abiding to what I believe the person that you are. And I don't give a damn what other people say cos, FIRST - it is their choice to believe you. SECOND - I got better things to do.

0 comments

Facebook