Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Space & WebDesign)

Saturday, July 18, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Hello hello!

Ac-tual-ly I'm in no mood to update this weekend..
But I feel guilty not updating at the same time. =P

Yup when you feel like it, you update.
If not.. wait for the right mood to come by, grab it by the neck and update.. muahahaha!
Maybe because my playlist is being a bitch and I'm unable to listen to songs..
So many copyrighted songs lah.. damn sian.
See! when you enter my blog - silent. Right? ahaha!

I'm not the sort who download songs to my laptop. I'm a hard-disk-space-saving freak.
My C: drive is merely quarter full and I'm already freaking out. LOL! wah piang.
I only download stuffs that can enhance my creativity or at least, get me to be creative. hehe!
Stuffs worth being in my hard disk lah so to say..
Err got Counterstrike uh, but hey! thats a stress relieving software (SRS) ohkay! wahaha!!
Wait till I get an external HD lah eh.. =D
I even transferred my pictures and my dear ones to a CD. YES all!
Even the ones in my desktop PC.
My old friends, my "use-to-be"s, random pictures, even videos. EVERYTHING lah! whahahaha!
Uploading all to an online host can make me go nuts! Yes I've attempted.
In just a few minutes, and knowing I got tons more, I gave up.. -_____-"
Too many pictures lah.. Tak boleh tahan lor.
So burn into CD better. (Thanks to dear Rina for giving me the idea.. hehe!)
Then seal it with tape,
then put it in a shoe box, throw in some de-humidifier sachets and moth balls,
Hey presto! My very own history photo archive!
Then one day, I can view them for smiles, laugh and love. (^^,)

Ok thats done!

So yesterday (Friday), I've been working rather err.. hard on my webdesign project. =P
Doing all the necessary designs, text, buttons etc.
I did some today also. As usual, me being very merticulous in details, made it time consuming.
I'm rather anxious to put everything together lah can!
I still got to figure out the appropriate contents and info.
My website looks very simple (however I worry its TOO simple), and pretty colorful!
Suits a Ben&Jerry's website. Only that the "icecreams" are Vespas. wahahahaha!
Hmm.. come to think of it, Ben&Jerry is a pretty good topic to do. HMMM.

Simple things about not having a drop-down menu list (DDML) makes me worry,
although I don't think I need it for my site.
Cos I see the previous student's work all have DDML. o.O
Geez, this doubts only cause further delays lah can.
Making a Photo Gallery is another component I've got to figure out. -___-"

Oh well.. I'll clear my doubts during WDS lesson next week.

Oh! I also looked through this site highlighting about the World's Worst Websites!
ahahahaha! yes W W W.
I sidetracked while looking for resources lah. hehe!
>>Check it out.<<
You can learn something from it too you know.. (^^,)

So nothing much happen today, just spent the day with family, ate out and all.
Went to E-hub (that place reminds me of stuff).
Went grocery shopping at Giant Tampines with mum. Thats all..

And here I am blogging when I'm supposed to work on my website. hehehe!

Ok I'll update again soon.

Takecare (:
<3

0 comments

Facebook