Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Array of sunlight?)

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Wasn't supposed to be in school today but I was lah can,
for an extra class in programming -___-"
Yes programming has been whizzing by just like that, topic after topic, and I'm (or my class is) completely lost. LOL!

Programming takes memorizing and practice, well thats what my lecturer say lah hor.
Busy with projects time consuming projects how to pratice you tell me?
My time management still sucks lah. Thats the problem. haha!
So anyway, the lab was an hour only and I'm pretty confident that I understand what he taught just now. I hope lah eh. Hope I can remember. =P

I think I must look at it in another way, cos you see, ActionScript language is just a language, like Japanese, French etc etc..
But unlike Japanese or French, ActionScript is more of a coding,
codings that should be logical enough to understand, and that takes practice. ^^,

Sometimes a language should be learned in a way you understand it.
Now I think I must say out the codings in malay rather than in english.
My teacher say he learn like that mah. At least thats what I think he said.. wahahaha!


So instead of:

var a:Array = new Array("a","b","c");
for(var i:Number=0; i < a.length; i++) {
trace(a[i]);
}


It should be like this:

var a dua titik Array = baru Array("a","b","c");
for(var i dua titik ialah Nombor=0; i kurang dari a.length; i tambah satu) {
tunjuk kan lah (a[i]);

}


Chey not bad ah Dane? wahahahaha!
Ok its longer when its typed lah of course, but saying it out before writing the script makes it more understandable I guess. wahaha!

Oh by the way, to those not use to programming, Array is a set of numbers. Each element(number or a word) is in a so-called "box" in that Array.


E.g
var carTypes:Array= new Array("Toyota", "BMW", "Audi");
The cars are each in a box, and each box is represented like this:

[0]=Toyota

[1]=BMW

[2]=Audi


wahahahahahaha!
Ok before I start becoming like a total geek, (and you feeling lost) I better stop here.
Find out more yourself and have fun learning! (^^,)
Wah I wish fun was the thing in programming now. LOL!
Nevermind! Tell myself its fun! muahahaha! ok shuddup dane.

Hmmm.. typing codings here in a blog post is much more..err. FUN. ahaha!
Do two things at once!
Blogging and practice what I learnt. Awesome right?! wahahaha!

Okay lets leave that for now.
Highlight for today,
I spent the whole afternoon with Rina. wahahahaha!
Just me and her. Grandpapa and granddaughter/Big brother and little sister. LOL!!
Initially we wanted to just print ALL Com Systems lecture notes for revision lah.
But I was free after that. Why not spend time with her right? HAHA!


Went Tampines to grab some SUSHI!
(EH btw if theres more than 1 sushi say what ah? Sushies ah? LOL!)
AND

I psycho-ed her to eat Ikura (Salmon roe) sushi (well part of it), which she finally did man! wahahaha!
Then,

What surprised me more is that she wanted to chill somewhere with teh tarik.
O_O

Like WAH! got teh tarik kaki liao!! muahahahaha!

had a good "bonding" time together though. (^^,)
So thats all for today.
I'm going to chiong my VDT project.
Or maybe my website, cos deadline is next Friday! O_O.

I'll update when I can okay!
Take care! (=

0 comments

Facebook