Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Yes? No? Yes!)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 9:54 PM

The most common and complicated problem in relationships...
Do girls need their guys to be there for them? Like really.
To always feel that they are being cared for, being thought of, and stuffs like that.

No?

She would think the boyfriend wouldn't care about her.

So its, Yes lah?

She would think the boyfriend is being too possessive, or I would say - annoying.
-__- "

So what now? Balance both answers ah? ahahahaha!
Or is it the infamous - YES MEANS NO, NO MEANS YES? ahahaha!

I certainly won't want to be viewed as being uncaring and annoying at the same time.
Tough huh? Yesss..!

Time is the only thing that can make perfect people go imperfect, then perfect again.

Get what I mean? hahahaha!

So how have you guys been doing?
This week is the last week of fasting, with many of you busy cleaning up the house, baking cookies and last minute shopping right?
As for me, still got quite a load in house cleaning man, but the baking part is all done bebeh! and the painting of the house almost done.

So today, I cleaned my room and abit of my sister's and mum's room, plus mopping.
Err I kinda forgot about cleaning the windows of all the rooms :P ahahaha!
Yeah mum just pointed that out minutes ago.. opps!

Maybe I'm just too tired.

All I wanted to do just now was just lay on the newly-mopped-lemon-scented-floor - and sleep.
wahahaha! Yeah sleepy sleepy. The weather was pretty cooling (it rained) towards the evening.
The more I wanted to snooze man..LOL!

Yesterday, I went to granny's place to help with the house cleaning.
Changed 4 curtains,
Clean the windows (the unit is on the 11th floor by the way. haha!),
Vacuuming and mopping.

ahahahha!
Yeah thats why I'm damn tired today. Hehe!

I wonder how the Micheal Jackson movie will be like..? =D

Oh about Singapore Idol, I can still be Nurul Huda's fan! YES AH! muahahaha!

You guys take care aite?! ;D

0 comments

Facebook