Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Idollogics - The Spectaculars! Top 13)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 9:42 PM
Singapore Idol 2009
The Spectaculars Show!

Muahahaha! Okay I'm updating this while watching the show.
So macam "LIVE" update lah gitu kan. LOL!!
I keep my thoughts short and hopefully sweet yeah? =P

1. Mae Sta Maria - Lady Marmalade "Christina Aguilera"
Errr, I don't like the song..hehe! Dick said its a good song choice? I don't think so..
Quite disappointing but a good opening performance.

2. Charles Stitch Wong - Low "Flo' rida"
A good rendition of the song, however I felt it could be better.
The beat boxing is not necessary I guess. hehe!

3. Syltra Lee - Breakaway "Kelly Clarkson"
Shakey start. But hey she sang this song in school before!
Ermm. She can do better le.. I know she can!

4. Sylvia Ratonel - Fallin' "Alicia Keys"
WOW. Can I just say WOW? ahahaha! Great song, great performance!

5. Sezairi Sezali - You Give Me Something "James Morrison"
Good performance! Good vocals!
He should make THE PRESENCE on that stage, like what Ken said.
Nonetheless, he still has a good voice and he'll go farrrr!

6. Tabitha Nauser - Big Girls Don't Cry "Fergie"
Good song choice.
Whatever Ken said was pretty true (if you can remember what he said..lol).
You can make it girl! Goooo!

7. Fathin Amira - Hurt "Christina Aguilera"
Good singing. I want more OOMPH!! ahahaha! Bring it out Fathin! C'mon!

8. Justin Jap - Heartless "Kenya West"
Last 2 weeks "So Sick" this week "Heartless". A doctor's choice maybe??
wahahahahaha! Nope, still no kick lah from this guy..

9. Nurul Huda - Opps! I Did It Again "Britney Spears"
Alamak! Power ah!! Jazzy version of the song.
I loike! muahahaha! eh this is not bias okay! She is good what! Right? :D

10. Farhan Shah - Bad Day "Daniel Powter"
Err.. not good enough. Bad bad bad. Quite a disappointment.

11. Malaque Mahdaly - Hush Hush "Pussycatdolls"
Aiseyman.. another "no oomph!" performance. Whyyy oh whyy..?
Not a good song to sing for Spectaculars man.

12. Duane Ho - Pokerface "Lady Gaga"
Good performance! He plays the piano??! ahahaha!
Some pitching problems, but good enough!

13. Faizal Isa - Stop and Stare "One Republic"
Good singing. But needs more oomph! Give it all out man!

So my favourites for today's Spectacular Show!

(Images from mediacorptv.sg)
Tabitha, Sezairi, Nurul, Sylvia!

Aiyah but tonight's show not as nice lah, few bulu-roma raising, goosebump moments lah..

Like I said, NO OOMPH! ahahahaha! =P

(dah aku nak pegi minum teh-o.. LOL!)

Alright done! Takcare! (^^,)
I got guests at my house lah.. hehehe! Bye~!

0 comments

Facebook