Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Geylang + Results)

Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 1:47 AM
I just came back from Geylang lah siol. muahahaha!
Yup since Ramadan began, Sept 11th was the first time I stepped to Geylang bazaar,
probably my last, if mum has no last minute shopping. hehe!

I like going to places with alot of activities happening,
but I don't like huge crowds in cramp places. How ah? ahahaha!
Plus finding a place to park the car is as frustrating as figuring out why most women open their mouths when putting on mascara. LOL!

I saw Roslyana first!
Then I saw Farah!!
Then I saw Razila!

muahahahaha! One after another.
My mum and sis was like - Wah! .. LOL!! :P
Well at least I get to go out of the house instead of staying home doing nothing. Hee!

ALRIGHT.

I'm sure some of you are wondering what my exam results are..

RIGHT RIGHT?!

DON'T BLUFF LAH! MUAHAHAHA!

Liza! You must be one of them. WAHAHA!


Well I got good news and bad news..


Okay here goes....


The bad news is.. I ate too much and I have tummyache right now.


The good news is... I passed all my exams.


The super good news is.. I got the top 10% in my diploma cohort.


The super-duper good news is..

I'm eligible for TP's Diploma Plus Certificate. wahahahaha!
(Its an additional diploma certificate from Cross-disciplinary subject (CDS) clusters like Business, Design, IT, Engineering, Applied Science & Humanities.)

So its the Design cluster lah I'm choosing! (Like what else right?) wahahaha!
Hope I get through the application with my CDS cluster choice. Which is soon. O_O

So my grades?

Computer Mathematics 1 - A

Computer Systems - A

Web Design - D

Visualisation & Digital Techniques - D

PRS Programming - B

Communication Skill - C+
(ahaha! this subject spoiler. stupid roleplay component. nabey)


Yup.

Oh "D" means Distinction by the way. MUAHAHAHA!

This is indeed Ramadan's blessing and I thank Almighty for it. (:
Got to work bloody much harder this time round and make my parents proud man! LOL!


After that workshop at S.A.M the other day
(with speakers from different media companies inspiring/psycho-ing me),
I think my career path will be in the Digital Media Industry.
I hope to reach that goal and beyond, God willing. :D
Work in Apple Asia Pacific maybe? the ultimate geek dream. HAHAHA! so far fetched huh?
Macam paham eh dane. :P

Oh! I hope you guys checked out Apple's latest product - iPod Nano with Video Cam! HAHA!
Cool gadget man..

Alright you guys take care and have a great weekend! (^^,)
My body clock is even more screwed up this time. =.=
and I miss my friends. (:

0 comments

Facebook