Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (JB oh JB)

Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 11:45 PM
Why not love Johor Bahru?


muahahahaha!
Yeah everything cheap! (ok shuddup dane. LOL)

You guys ordered drinks in "gajah" size before? Confirm have one lah! LOL!
("gajah" means elephant in malay kays)
So it means the drink size is extra big lah kan..
Well from what I see in Singapore, gajah size is BIG, but still not enough. right guys?
I ordered the gajah sized rootbeer float in Malaysia -
ah kau!! I thought they gave me a jug sia! wahahahaha!
They should name the size "ikan paus" (whale).
Without my sis, I don't think I can finish it on my own man. LOL!!

Then the car wash there. FUH~ RM10 only sia.
And boy do they give the car a good wash! scrubbed all the tyres, plus vacuuming somemore! ahahaha!
So that translates to like around S$3.50 here.
Where to get that price here you tell me! ahahaha! Here costs between S$8 to S$12++ lah seh.

Basically mum bought tons (ok not really tons lah) of kerepeks and keropoks, cakes and cokes..
ahahaha! it rhymes right? No lah no cokes... bought those few days ago already. Hee.

Alright that's all for today.
Take care! (^^,)

Remember to spend within your means this festive season yeah? hehe!
A message from MUIS I heard on radio, and I'm forwarding it to you. ahahaha! ;)

0 comments

Facebook