Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Bite about Raya)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 1:21 AM
Something is not right somewhere.
But what is it?

Not myself these days. I'm sorry.

Sorry for not updating (about 1st/2nd day of raya).
Its either me or my tummy (yeah not feeling too good).
My stomach still in fasting mode lah maybe. Then I overworked it by eating too much. hehe!
I love eating mah. :D

I notice that my family is not enthusiastic about taking pictures during raya man.
Is it because I'm too lazy to take?
Too engrossed in listening to my dad/mum telling their past "younger days" stories with relatives, vice versa?
Or is it THE TV..?
Ahahaha! yeah most of the time at my relatives place,
I sit back, keep quiet, eat whatever kuihs there, watch tv.
But if they ask questions I talk lah of course! LOL!
Blame the FREE PREVIEW Sensasi channel on cable tv!!! ahahahha!
Eh got good shows okay! That caused delays in visiting the next house. =P

Oh I heard my mum telling stories to my aunty..hehe!
about me and my siblings being the easiest to take care of when we were young.
Because she notice kids nowadays so demanding, cry here cry there, stubborn etc.
Me and siblings were quiet most of the time, never cried unnecessarily,
no waking up of parents in the middle of the night.
Must be my Dad lah back then. He was fierce. ahahaha!
Now he relax already. But I'm still a quiet boy =D

Ok back to about taking pictures. ahahaha! (sidetracked)

I think maybe cos all my relatives are not into taking pictures.
I DON'T KNOW WHY. Don't ask me! I'm puzzled myself! ahahahaha!

I think the only time that is fun,
AND possibly the best time to take silly or stupid pictures,
is of course - WITH FRIENDS. kan kan kan??

Family raya outings can be soooo boring. ahahahaha!

Anyways hope you guys reached your individual "collection targets" for day 1 and day 2.
ahahahaha! if your target is not met, its the economy situation now lah maybe.
AND because malay families tend to be MUCH LARGER.

Let me expreennn to you!

Grandparents = 8 children (output)
The old generation are baby factories. ahaha!

Then each child will "produce" an average of 5 children.

So that is 8 x 5 = approx. 40 young-beings/cousins

Add in the father's cousin's children, the mother's uncle's children etc etc.
Whom each have lots of children!

Get the picture?
Now thats only one of my parents side.
So add both mum and dad's side!
Voila!

The ultimate money eliminator!!
Feel the pinch? HAHA. more like a punch man.
For those giving that is. hehe!

So my explaination above might be one of the reasons you're getting less raya money. ahahaha!
So be thankful regardless of the amount yeah? More important is strengthening family ties. =D

I feel theres a mystery behind my BIG family tree.
I still believe that theres a bigger "network".
Something that is unknown to me.
I wanna know, my roots, my ancestors. EVERYTHING lah!
I feel the need to know, as if it was a calling or some sort. ahahaha!
How to trace back in time ah??

Ok lah. I'll update again soon.
Take care!! (^^,)
Seriously, getting ready for raya outings (with family) is a drag. ahahaha!

0 comments

Facebook