Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Ctrl+Alt+Del)

Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Day after day of boredom.
In fact,
I'm so bored, I do random stuffs. muahahaha!

So how you guys been doing?
Had any fun in the sun lately? fun in the rain maybe? haha!
Cos it's been raining alot these few days huh? Yup.
But today it didn't rain in the east. I heard the northside rained. :P

Rain or no rain, I was at home, practically bumming.
Before that I help mum with more cookies.
Yeah more for my granny, aunts, some to bring back to kampong.
SEE!
still got to do EXTRA COOKIES OKAY! ahahahaha!
Oh yeah.
My parents are going back to kampong before the first day of raya! Sian can?
wahahahaha!

Dunno if I should follow. o_O.
If I don't follow...
No ketupat,
no rendang,
no lontong,
no serunding,
no ayam masak merah! ON THE FIRST DAY OF RAYA!
aiseyman!!

How like that? LOL! eat maggi ah?
whipped up my own rendang? wooo~ wahaha!

Haiz. I see first lah hor. If got no plans like projects to settle.
Yeah I'm still not sure of the project schedule. =P

Come to think of it, its been awhile since I go back kampong. around 2 years. LOL!
Hmmm..

So its been 2 weeks?
2 weeks of holidays.. And a screwed up sleeping pattern. oh man..!
Oh yeah Danial told me the exam results will be out next week. O_O
Should I subscribe to the SMS service??
Its fast and instantly "deadly" man this kind of way. wahahahaha!

Alright. Thats all lah! (oh shet, deja'vu man this part. LOL!)

Take care! (;

0 comments

Facebook