Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Happy Eid! (^^,) Yay besok raye!

Saturday, September 19, 2009 at 9:32 PM
To all my muslim friends,
I'm taking a short break to write this post wishing you
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
Salah dan silap sebesar universe ataupun sekecil enjet enjet semut,
Saya mohon maaf dan harap kesalahan saya diampuni.

For some of you, I received your touching, cute and funny SMS wishes.. hehe!
So I'm taking this moment to collectively wish you all here. Too many to reply lah :P LOL!

Have an awesome Hari Raya to all my ITE friends (too many to name lah) so ALL!
Those that know me now and back then. IEG, IEH, IEF, ISA, the seniors, Ms Emma, Ms Noraini and a few here-and-there-peeps like Ash, Qadir & Yasmine (LOL!),
I love and miss you guys!

My dear TP friends,
Danial, Ain, Dini, Shidah, Hanis, Nadiah, Reefdee and others that I missed,
Love you bunch lots!
You guys rock my cotton socks!

My siblings and cousins! (those who visits my blog.. haha!)
My other muslim "anonymous" readers! ahahaha!

Once again I wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin. (^^,)
Have a great Syawal, filled with lots of love and forgiveness,
and take good care of yourselves ohkay?
Til we meet again to jalan-jalan raya ya!

Love,
Dane
Geekgabite!

0 comments

Facebook