Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random. Love.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 11:57 PM


Was supposed to do more tarts today but mum was lazy. Infact she said "thats it, I'm tired.. I need rest.." ahahahaha! Yup last week she did raya cookies in hardcore mode. Spending more than 8 hours a day in the kitchen. Yeah she like to settle things fast, so more time to do something else later like - SPRING CLEANING O_O

Because of that, I woke up at 3pm. Nice.

Lately I have nothing much to update, cos literally, my life now (during the hols) has not been interesting. muahahah! Day after day of boredom.

So I do random stuffs, random drawings, random "whatever-is-in-my-mind"..

The exams results by SMS should be out tomorrow. Oh I signed up late for the service AND I didn't managed to apply it. So I have to rely checking the results online =.= LOL!

Yeah I delayed, and I forgot. Nevermind.

I hope you guys are doing fine no matter where you are. Oh yeah I see quite a number of you 5am+ come visit here aye.. ahahaha! after sahur can go online huh? You know Dane always update late one is it..?

Cute lah you people! LOL!! If me, I couldn't be bothered to on the com. Hee..

Alright you guys take care!

Subsequent updates might be short and simple, unless something inspires me to reeeeeally blog. hehe! bye! (^^,)

0 comments

Facebook