Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Contents of Today)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 12:09 AM
LOL! ok today I feel weird. I didn't feel the urge or the need to go online.
Infact, I don't even bother to think - to go online today.
Yeah....
Today must be "Dane's-Lazy-Go-Online" Day
In short, D.L.G.O Day

Maybe not lazy lah.. I dunno. Thats why I said its a weird day today. hehe!

Well I dragged myself to write this post anyway. ahah! Kudos to me.

Today was chocolate cookies day!
Helped my mum quite alot lah just now. I'm tired.
The whole house smells like Famous Amos now.. ahahaha!
I think I smell like cookies too! hehe! nolah, I showered liao. :P

My whole day was pretty much at the kitchen.
I woke up at 2PM by the way. WAHAHA!
OMG.
But but! I still helped mummy okay (^^,)

I didn't care about technology today. Except for the tv and the oven. ahaha!
Didn't go online. Dumped my phone somewhere.
Just wanna be alone, and be left alone. hehe!

Oh dear.. I feel so tired easily. I need to look forward to something.
I need to be strong! I need a purpose!
Ahahaha!
Ok house painting is way below the list.. COS I'M NOT IN THE MOOD CAN? LOL!

The house now needs lots and lots and lots of cleaning to do. Procrastinate? Yes? No? =.=

Urgh.

I can feel the mood of blogging going down this week.
I guess its normal.
Let me be in deep thoughts.
Let me have the time,
Let me acquire inspirations.

Let me think whether or not to go Geylang Ramadan Bazaar
together with all that tumultuous crowd of beings there.

ahahaha! yeah I always sidetrack.

Oh boy.

You guys take care! (:

0 comments

Facebook