Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random.

Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 4:11 PM

This year I had too many situations that require me to ask - "why".
Be it to myself or to another soul or, to God.
Yes, this 3 letter, single syllable word
can be the most direct word, the key to give you answers, that will in turn - clear your mind/doubts.
OR it can be the ever most bloody vague one, that only fuels frustration, sadness and depression.

"Why" is the word that uses the "?" sign.
Sometimes, that sign is in the word itself.

And oh.. "hope" can be the most useless word ever. haha.

On another note.
Your words (blog entry) moved me to tears, well almost.
I'm truly happy for you &
I wish you well my friend (:
And I believe in you *wink* ahaha!
A new phase in your life as well as mine, begins.

And YOU! Yes you Irna with the wanton cum future graphic designer!
Stay by my side & do not get lost in time buddy!
ahahahahaha!
Without you is like:
eerrr..
Cars without wheels,
Planes without wings,
Ships without sails,
Bicycle without pedals,
MRT without train tracks,
EZlink without value,
Sir Alex Ferguson without his chewing gum.
ahahahaha!

Yup this is indeed random. :P

To be continued.. (i think o.O)

0 comments

Facebook