Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Chris Brownie)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 1:13 PM

I've read the news about the assault case of Chris Brown towards Rihanna.
They just had a court hearing. And the rest, I simply just don't bother. hahaha!
So using all (well almost) of Chris Brown's song names,
I've came up with a short "story". ahahaha!

Here goes!

Throwed a chair at you and we Kiss Kiss goodbye, With you having a bruise on your left eye. Take You Down beat you up, you look nothing near Picture Perfect. Hold Up your hand bitch, You just pissed me off, gonna do you some Damage, throw you from Wall To Wall. Help me oh darn world! I'm a big Dreamer, but I do stupid things. Give me what you got bitch I'll Call Ya when i'm cool, strike a Lottery and it'll be Nice to bring you Down to your pool. Forever i shall be your Superhuman, to beat you up cos Heart Ain't a Brain, shut up bitch i'm goin to give you pain. Run it, run away. Yo (Excuse Me Miss), this is Young love please i'm no gay. Gimme that court documents bitch Ya Man Ain't Me! I may be a loser, but you ain't a Winner. Whats My Name, tell me whats my name! I'm freakin' Chris Brown! So Is This Love? Poppin' a beer, and getting myself drunk. I'm crazy but i'm Just Fine. Say Goodbye to our relationship now, and I Thank You for those freakin' wonderful times.

Suggestions for Song name replacement.

Throwed (no change)
Kiss kiss (Kill Kill)
With you (Kick You)
Take You down (no change)
Picture Perfect (Picture Perfect - NOT!)
Hold up (Hold up Shut up)
You (You Die)
Damage (no change)
Wall to Wall (no change)
Help Me (Fight Me)
Give Me What You Got (no change)
I'll Call Ya (I'll Beat Ya)
Lottery (errr)
Nice (Not Nice)
Down (hmmmm)
Forever (For Fever)
Superhuman (Remix - I Can Beat you Up)
Heart Ain't a Brain (Heart Ain't A Brain - To think Why I Beat You Up)
Run it (Punch it)
Gimme that (no change)
Winner (Loser)
Whats My Name (Whats My Prison Name)
Is This Love (Is This Fun)
Poppin' (Choppin')
Just Fine (- To Beat You Up)
Say Goodbye (- To a Good Life)
Thank You (no change)

Haiyah Rihanna, why you go date a younger man..
Next time knock/ketuk his head with an Umbrella and Take A Bow.. ahahaha!

0 comments

Facebook