Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Ants & Parking)

Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Arrrgghh!
Ants everywhere sia!
I would leave food in the kitchen for 8 minutes,
and there will be ants feasting and partying like nobody's business!
Lucky it will only last for a few months.
Certain ants will emerge on certain months if u notice. ahaha!
Certain months you see no ants at all..
They hibernating somewhere around the house.. nabeeey.
If only I could exterminate them all! muahaha!
Nothing is safe at the kitchen table!
bread, sweet drinks, Teh O, chilli sauce bottle, cakes, chips that i wanna munch on later.
you name it! sure the ants will attack one.. wahhhh sian ah.

Due to this problem,
I have to put all dishes in the manner below. -__-"

If the ants can still cross, I think I die better.
Hmmm.. imagine ants in little sampans..lol!

The last few days I've been out.
Not those normal outings with friends and stuff.
Out with my parents and lil sis to Pasir Ris Park carpark. ahaha!
Do what?
My mum wants to brush up on her reverse parking. -__-"
She taking Driving Test soon lah.. so abit kanchiong already.

Yup even though it was slightly drizzling,
Me and my sis had to be a human pole.. so mum can learn parking.. ahaha!
Dad was her driving instructor.. (sweet right?? LOL!)


So it has been 3 days..
All 3 days it rained.
Me and sis braved the elements, and - my mum's driving. ahaha!
No wonder I'm feeling unwell today.. -__-"
But hey! I had a go at driving around the carpark too! fun kepe.. whahaha!

Alright on my next post, i'll be 'showcasing' the other
photos of our BBQ session!
Watch out for that..!

Hehehe! ;)

0 comments

Facebook