Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Juicy)

Friday, April 17, 2009 at 1:18 AM

DC Shoes (Cross) agnés b!
How bout that huh?!
Nizam will sure like! And maybe even Farrr!
Best of both worlds.. ahahahahaha!

Got it from this month's copy of JUICE.
Farrr, your copy is with meeeeeeee! hehehe!

Cannot help it ah.
Everytime I see JUICE magazine, I see your face. LOL!!

This is just a random pic. ahahahaha! cute rite?

Hmmm..
Its kinda nice to read the old posts of 2007.
ahaha! Funny moments. Good ol' times.
Like flashback lidat. LOL!

Thats one good thing about blogging huh.
All moments are stored like in a time capsule. haha!

Oh by the way, I think I'm beginning to like this layout. hehe!
Can put more stuffs.
My previous one is nice but limited space uh.
I like to be open and free~!
Free as a bee!
Or a bird maybe?
Or a geeky bee-eating bird?
LOL!

Alrite thats all.
Take care yea! (:

0 comments

Facebook