Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Thats IT!)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 6:50 PM

ahahahahahaha!
Yes I know.. My blog never update lately hor.
Sorry laaa! hehe!
Smile la. smile k? wahlauwey...

Eh you think my mind not on Geekgabite! isit? No lah...
I've been worried about my blog getting "dry" and "wrinkled" o.O?
I see people drop by my blog, and me (in my mind) knowing somehow, I've 'disappointed' you coz no updates la right.. hehe. You upset right? Right?! ahaha!
Aiyah..
But at the same time I'm too engrossed with school lah.. LOL!
Yes I'm liking school coz I'm liking my IT course bebeh! ahaha! (siow ah Dane)

Dane the geek belongs to IT school!

(ok shuddup dane.)

So to get start things off in motion. I've decided to at least share abit of what I'm going through in TP.
Ok I'm in TP ok! Temasek Poly!
Phew! its tiring to keep hiding long-long lor.. Ok at least Sha knows.. hehe.

So anyway, Monday - Friday I start early morning, all same timing.
I end pretty much late around 4pm sometimes 5..
Late right?
At home I do homework & revision.
Online also, awhile only. Then back to revision and practice.

See! now you know why Dane no time to update!

Last week and this week especially, got make up lessons,
all because Friday is Labour day -__-"
In ITE where got such thing right?! ahahhahaa!
Homework? Wah whats that man?!
Public Holiday! Wah piang! Gerek ah!
Can slack, project can push till waaaayyyy pass deadline one.. LOL!!

Now I got project that will due next week. -___-"
And a few other projects.

Alright next part..
So this are the modules I'm taking:

Computer Architecture
Data Communications & Networking
Computing Maths 1 AND 2
Human Computer Interaction
Problem Solving & Programming
Communication Skills (This one different from ITE)

Colorful aye? LOL!!

8 modules per semester -___-"

Compare that to ITE man!
2 maybe 3 modules per term.. ahahaha!

My classmates are nice!
Well almost all.. most still shy shy to talk to me one. But friendly no doubt.
There are 6 malays. 3 girls 3 guys (plus me)
Haven't take picture with them yet lah..And they are a great and fun bunch too! (:
I'm not ready lah thats why! ahahahaha!
I'll introduce them (pictures) some other time k.


^In one of my lectures. Interesting right?
Come to IT school @ TP! ahahaha! chey promote.

Okay until here lah.
Later I get carried away. ahahaha!
I still need to play Farmtown in Facebook! LOL!
Addicted sia.
Later then revise schoolwork. ahahaha!

Niz! Reez! Hidhub! Aziemah!
Jom ke kebun!!
whahahahaha!


Ok take care! (:

Haix miss my buddy, Irna. :(

0 comments

Facebook