Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (I'm Free! for now.)

Saturday, December 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM

HOSEH LIAO!

Finally done with the super-hectic, super-lack-of-sleep week! muahaha

Below was what I had to finish in one week (actually some, in a day):

Motion and Sound: Movie Review, Storyboarding
Multimedia Project: Completing sketchbook, Finalize and do up poster, SDF9 Reflection
Animation Programming: Prepare, comment codes, teach
NewMediaTrends: Diorama, presentation, blogging
Freehand Drawing: 9 view perspective drawing + 20 random sketches
Color & Composition: Painting color scenes

Oh plus preparation for the website competition, it was the finals.

It's not that bad right? Wrong! xD
The only thing that made it tougher was me falling sick, like real bad. urgh.
It meant that I had to delay work by having adequate rest.
I was very weak at the time of the website presentation, but I pushed on.

Sick - worry about assignment - too weak - rest - worry again = sickening experience.

hahaha! but don't worry lah hor. I'm feeling better now,
way better after all the workload is off my back! hehehe

Previous work list off, and a new one pops out. -_-"
This time round I'm storing notes in my phone.
Cos apparently I keep forgetting things. :P

Oh by the way, I change my phone (like finally!) ahahaha! Random.
Like what I said to Danial after our 2012 movie date,
"I don't want the world to end! if it will, let me get a new phone first!" muhahaha!

Another reason is to re-contract my line and change to student plan. :D
I think it changed from 500 to unlimited free sms. my gawd...
Monthly I only use on average, 350 smses out of the 500 free. -__-"
Maybe abit more now since I update twitter rather often by phone. But thats just A BIT. ahaha!
Unlimited free sms?? I think I will randomly start sms-ing my friends. muahahaha!
nahhh. I prefer calling. xD

WHO WANTS TO BE MESSAGED? (not massaged) LET ME KNOW HOR!! HAHA!

Before I forget, let me wish my friends, Hanis, Shidah and Rina
Happy Belated Birthday!!
I feel that you guys should have my wishes here on Geekgabite! ahaha!
If I'm not wrong its Bell's birthday today.. Happy Birthday to you!
Hope you all are doing well and in the best of health! ;D
hmmm did I forget anyone else...? If I do, so sorry! :P

Ok that's done. hehehe!

Singapore Idol!
I didn't watch the live telecast, cos I was dying at the library trying to complete my work.

It is obvious the strong ones are still Sezairi, Tabitha and Sylvia.
As I expected, Charles will be out..

My next prediction on who goes out, would have to be - Tabitha.
This is just a prediction okay...

It all depends on that performance day itself, anything can happen right?
All have to give their best shot.
Being in the Top 3 is really something. Gold, Silver and Bronze.
Each will get a medal hor right? at least not consolation prize. ahahaha!

Well may the best win! ^_^

A poster I designed for my Multimedia Project module. haha! Can?
Wish I can do something more "explosive"..you know..BOOMZ! LOL!
I tend to keep my designs damn simple man. ahaha! Simplicity works?

So you guys should be aware hor...
We are indeed experiencing climate change.
I think Singapore should start introducing more hybrid cars and "re-fuel" stations. Like MORE.
Popular shopping malls or even eateries should switch to eco-power like Solar energy
or just the usage of natural light. Not 100% switch lah..
20% is good enough. In future, hopefully it'll be 50%.
I know some malls are already taking these steps. Hope more will follow suit. (:
Show some social responsibility man. heheh.

Anyway.. I'm not that free yet..

Its unofficially the holidays now..
I still have Computing Math 2 term test on tuesday next week. Only 1 paper. Awesome!
Then I will be freeeeeee. hahaha!

To all my friends regardless of which class, course or school in TP,
I wish you all the best! Jia you hor!! \(^_^)/

Ok lah..
I wanna at least read through my maths book now
and understand what I have to understand. hehe!

You guys take care! (:

0 comments

Facebook