Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Singapore Idol - Finale!

Monday, December 28, 2009 at 1:39 AM

(Gurmit is like checking out on some chick. ahaha!)

Congratulations to Sezairi for winning
Singapore Idol 2009!!
I always believe that you were uniquely awesome from the start..
(Don't believe you check lah my previous episode updates on SI. LOL!)

I stood up and applause although I was on the pink side. (:

My conclusion for this season of SI,
Sezairi and Sylvia are both unique singers/performers in their own way.
To me it doesn't matter who wins..
Sylvia fought good to be in the finals and thats worth praising. (:

Was happy to see Sezairi's family jumping for joy, his mum almost fainted.
(But she never faint lah of course. If not ambulance come liao! haha!)
Yup Dane was happy for his whole green family. ^_^

Those out there creating stirs on Facebook and Twitter for nothing,
please grow up can? Touching on racism is a big no-no for me!
Be happy for both of them ok? (:

Never could I imagine I'll be on tv. HAHA!
Thanks to RosLyana for the invite and the exclusive "hot-seat"!
You know I'm a SI follower huh? hehe!

  • Trademark eye-brow raising [on national tv] - CHECKED!

OH OH! I get to see my Nurulhuda Live on stage! hehehe! I Loike~!

Overall experience at Singapore Indoor Stadium - AWESOME.

Alright I should go shower and head for bed. I'm tired like potato.
Need to go school tomorrow. -___-"
I'll update further on SI Finals when I have the time.
Still got pending posts lah sia! xD

You guys take care!
(So much for the no-blogging-til-my-work-is-done. muahaha!)

SPOT ME! WAHAHAHA!



Thanks Faridah for showing me this YouTube vid when I'm about to head for bed. =.= LOL!!

0 comments

Facebook