Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (PhotoSHOOT the burger)

Friday, December 11, 2009 at 12:06 AM
Okeh..
I am supposed to accompany Danial to a photoshoot thingy.
ACCOMPANY HOR.
In the end, I have to join in the photoshoot.
Like what the heck! -_____-"
ahahaha!
I think this photoshoot is the same as the one Reefdee and Shidah went.
For publicity purposes. OH CRAP. O_O

Having your picture taken infront of 10 pair of eyes looking at you is super damn weird can?! ahahaha!
Oh and I even got poked with a stick by the staff to force me to laugh. AHAHAH!
But it was kinda fun in a way lah. I never knew they had a cool photo studio in TP. :P


Had lunch and chilled with Danial after that at "techno" coffeeshop.
Somehow there's a plan to meet him halfway in KL.
Cos apparently, his parents and mine are going there.
But I'm not sure when my parents going lah..ahaha!
2 Singaporean boys in KL.. sounds fun, but its funny can?! ahahaha!

Aiyah I don't know lah. See how the plan later. LOL!


Take care people! \(-_-)/

0 comments

Facebook