Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

KL Trippin' & Balik Kampung

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Alright..! I'm back!
But i'm rushing though.. hehe!
Leaving posts unpublished kinda annoys me man.
This post is dated way back mann..
So here goes! My 1 week KL + kampung trip!
(6 days KL, 2 days kampung)
The last time I went to KL and visit my aunt AND the kampung was.. err.. 3 years ago?
So I felt that it was time I go lah cos miss my kampung so much.
Plus I wanna run away from my hectic life in Singapore once in awhile.. hehe!

I went to KL first to visit my aunt and spent the nights there..
afterall saving on hotel costs means can spend more on food and shopping right? xD
Another plus is that my cousin can drive me and my brother around when we like lepak-ing somewhere.
(without my parents that is.. hee!)
Own transport in Malaysia, a must!
Dunno how to survive there without at least a bike man. ahaha!

Ok heres a video on my trip up to KL and eventually to my humble kampung. (:
(video got little glitches and stalling, using WMM mah)



My aunt, like my mother, LOVE cats!
But my aunt more hardcore lah..
she has around 12 cats and 4 new born kittens!

Of course I'll show you guys the kittens lah!
See see!



Mom liked one of them.. she said it reminded her of Leo when he was a kitten. -____-"
I told my mum, "Noooo! not another cat in the house.. 3 got headache already!" ahahaha!
But I have to say that kitten was adorable lah..and beautiful too! with the stripes and all.
Likes to raise its tail when walking, just like Leo. ahaha!
but naughty lah sia! can't sit still! wah piang eh. LOL

Have any of you seen this kind sheesha?
There are 2 kinds, normal and special.
I took the special lah of course! ahaha! and when they say real fruit, its real fruit!
In this case a pineapple, mixed with other flavours. ahahaha!
RM15 only. Cheap!

Oh one thing I like about KL.. The wireless availability! Even in those normal coffeeshops!
Some look like coffeeshops at void decks in Singapore, also have Wi-fi! cool or what? LOL
I've been to one KFC there with Wi-fi, Singapore got or not ah? I'm not sure.
Simply search for WLAN with mobile phone or laptop, select the venue/shop name, enter the security key (they display it on the wall, or you have to ask the cashier for it),
and voila! Internet connection! Browsing speed is acceptable.
I think not alot of people using there. xD
Oh the picture above, the Teh-tarik there power. xD

Then once in awhile, I kept looking at car plate numbers. ahahaha! Like nothing to do huh? xD
Its like the 3 letters are abbreviated, and you can make out a sentence from it. LOL!
Considering the different States you should know how many combo there are in M'sia. ahaha!
But some are funny!

Like this..

I've seen CCB and KNN while on the road believe me. AHAHA!

There it is.. My kampung (=
32 years old.. and its still 80% wood. ahahaha!
Nowadays kampong houses all bricks and stone.
There are plans to rebuild it, but I like it the way it is. ^_^
So in future if any of you wanna experience kampung life can stay here hor!
A group of friends! Fun right? ahahaha!
Once I'm independent to drive up to Malacca that is.. LOL!

So that wraps everything up. I ate ALOT during that week.
Gained 2 kg. Now all that weight lost again.
My metabolism rate is damn high lah can. -___-" ahaha!

Alright and the last thing I should (finally) do is..


Happy Birthday Hidayah!!
muahahaha!
I saved this post to your birthdate,
but I didn't have time to complete this whole post and publish it. Sorry kays.. ):
May your your wishes come true and blessed with success in whatever you do! (:
Love ya! =)

Okay thats all!
I wanna go continue with my damn assignments
Will update again soon yeah?!

Take care and
HAPPY 2010! ^_^

0 comments

Facebook