Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Announcement! Announcement!

Saturday, December 26, 2009 at 12:55 AM

Due to overwhelming workload, tiredness and siao-ness,
(I just came back from my 1 week KL + kampong trip by the way. hehe)
I will suspend my random blogging activities for the time being,
until all assignments stuff are settled.
School is re-opening soon, and as usual, rushing to finish - unfinished business. haha!
Hell is back again man! xD

Thank you for your loyal patronage to my humble blog. ^_^
I got lots of stuff to update, but not now yeah?
Any inconvenience or itchiness caused is deeply regretted.
Anything leave a message on my tagboard, call, SMS, MMS, Email, Tweet.
I will still update songs yeah.

Take care! ;D

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Love, Dane

0 comments

Facebook