Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Nothing is History)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Hmmmm... Batman must be the one influencing the minahreps!
(look at the eyebrows) ahahaha!

First and foremost I dunno what the hell happen to my music playlist. Play only one song.
Dunno where the rest of the songs go man.. Nevermind I'll get it "fixed". muahah!

Sorry for the slowing down in updates.
I'm soaking as much holiday-freedom as possible lah can.. hehe!

I had a few random ideas on what to post..
but I spent most of my time playing games,
hanging out with friends and stuff.
So yeah I kinda diverted my time towards those. =P

Yeah might as well enjoy now cos I foresee (jeng jeng jeennnggg..)
mayhem somewhere around next week. And the weeks that follow. heheh.

Tomorrow I gotta start doing something already.
Saturday, after much indecisiveness, I decided to join my parents for a holiday getaway (including balik kampong that is).
But! I will bring my laptop and assignments along -___-" damn sian right?
No choice lah hor. ^_^ haha!
Just got a task to do up a website for a client. (cheydebah! client seh) wahahaha!

So last 2 days I went to the National Museum to check out the exhibitions there.
Of course with my awesome friends, Danial, Dawn & Rina (team DDR).

And yeah we didn't go there out-of-the-blue-just-for-fun okay. ahaha!
We have to write a "report" on how to improve interactivity.. yada yada.. LOL!
The pictures above and below are exhibits on the history of traditional food in Singapore.
Pretty interesting though.


Oh if you're wondering, the green tricycle there is not the one selling ice-cream hor.
(Now I feel like eating the bread sandwich ice-cream.. damns!)

Yup we went to many more exhibits around the museum.
I gave up taking pictures with my 3.5 megapixel camera phone. HAHA!
My previous W810i 2.0 megapixel phone is better lah sia. wahlauweh. -__-"

After that we all went back to Danial's place to do up a prop for our MOS video. HEHE!

Now, I just came back from Danial's place. ahaha!
Kinda had a sleepover. xD
And I get to see (well more like a glimpse) of Danial's sister! woohoo! wahahaha!

oh well..

Happy X'mas season
and have a great holiday!!

Shout out to Nizam! Happy belated Birthday bro!
May your dreams come true, in good health
(and in addition!)
blessed with lots of love from family and friends. (:

Alright that's all. hehe

Take care you guys! ^_^

Oh I forgot to mention this waaayyy earlier, I'm much happier now..

...cos I can listen to 98.7fm online!! =D

0 comments

Facebook