Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (HoHoHo!)

Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 2:22 AM
I just finished with review assignments and a way to relax myself, I'm writing this post.
The inactivity here is worrying me somehow.. hehe!
So I must update! ^_^

Why the inactivity you might ask?

ASSIGNMENTS ALL ENDING ON THE SAME FREAKIN' WEEK LAH!
A LOT OF MIND-DRAINING WORK!

ahahahaha!

I think I become siao soon man...
cos the realization that I have tonnes of work to finish is looming over my head.

On top of that! The website competition is on this same bloody week!!! ARRRGH!!!
Just had a meeting with my members earlier during the day
AND it was decided that I will be the opening presenter. -___-"

On top of that! Got a test coming up some more! WTF.
I feel like rolling on the floor and die. NOT CRY. DIE.

Haiyah I put that aside lah..
Yesterday I went to attend The Singapore Design Festival @ The City Hall with my friends.
Compulsory to go as it is for our review assignment.
The reluctancy to go was 99% as I was damn tired with lack of sleep.
But I have to cos if not when else can I go? haha! Festival will end on 30 Nov.

Ok pictures!

I enjoyed myself although I was tired. ahahaha! See I told you I'm becoming siao. LOL!!

SingaporeDesignFestival2009
BEST!

(pictures taken from Sean's camera)

Wished I could stay longer and really immerse myself there.
Cos there were a lot of good exhibits man.
But cannot.. Have to rushed to back to my place! ahahaha!

Another agenda of the day was to start doing a diorama for our NMT (New Media Trends) presentation. So me, Rina, Danial, Dawn came over to my place.

Above is a picture taken after the girls went home. Danial stayed over my place and we continued doing till 3am I think. ahaha! After that, wah cannot tahan liao. Damn tired.

Ok lah so this is my update for today.. Kept short and simple.
I wish my assignments are short and simple too. -___-"

Anyway. HOHOHO! it's X'mas season!
I see many places out there preparing for it.
The christmas light-up at Orchard is on!
Plus X'mas sale catalogues are flooding my mailbox. o.O
Sale! Wish I have the money to shop. LOL!

Nevermind.
I also can prepare lor.
My blog OK enough right? muahaha!

ALRIGHT!
Want something different for a christmas gift?
Something hand-made (with love)??

It's the season.. and it's limited!
Check out Rina's blogshop..

Click!

Hehe! Help advertise hor. ^_^
Well happy giving!

Thats all for now.
Take care! ;D

0 comments

Facebook