Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (I miss you. Period.)

Friday, November 6, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Hello got miss me or not?!
wahahaha!

First and foremost... I would like to say that..
..I am freakin' tired now. hehehe!

Second!
Sorry lah I never update... muahaha! for err.. 5 days right? =P
Regulars to my blog would understand.. xD
If no updates for more than 2 days, means Dane is super duper busy.
So yeah I was super duper busy.. if not that busy, too tired to do anything else. *faint*

Its just those annoying moments where assignments from different modules need to be submitted/completed on the same week..

New Media Literature review,
Alien animation,
Freehand sketching,
Color&Composition drawing plus tracing,
Motion&Sound video-music production,

Its just week 3 of the new semester and it feels like its project submission season! =.=
I stayed back till 9pm the last few days. Wah piang eh..

AND NOW.. ALL SUBMITTED/COMPLETED! ^_^
Relieved to the max man!
And tired to the max also. X_X

Still... more major assignments and project coming up.. waaaahhhh! Sibei stress!
if I got girlfriend now ah.. confirm chop no time for her one! wahahaha!
If got girlfriend with tonnes of patience then can! xD

BECAUSE hoR!
There will be no 'Understanding' without 'Patience' ^_^

So far my CDS modules are okay..
Freehand Drawing lecturer likes to tell stories while he demo his drawings.
His honest opinions, interest in understanding other racial groups, experiences and his random ghost stories kept us awake throughout his whole demo.
Like what he said "I need to keep talking to you guys, cos if not you all will be bored and sleepy"
Imagine coming to class at 9am, see people drawing.. how not to fall asleep right? ahahaha!

Color & Composition.. I did painting just now.
Was pretty anxious lah cos the last time I painted something was in primary school. ahahaha!
Only used the black paint for today. Mixing colors will be next week I think. Die.
I think the lecturer has issues with me! PUI! ahahaha!
Beginning of lesson only she said my drawing looks untidy. Nabey... =.=
Not the drawing itself lah, untidy as in my sketch book got lots of pencil smudges. ahahaha! PUI! I have smudges in my Freehand Sketchbook too what!
Like that also wanna comment! Say also dunno how to say nicely.
Dirty cos I traced on tracing paper mah...
My hands will touch the drawing some way or another..
How to avoid right? Use chopsticks to hold pencil ah? pfft. LOL!!

Ok I just ranted.. hehehe!
But it sure feels good to vent out frustrations here.

CCN day! Next Friday. That one another headache.
To come up with something for fundraising.
I'm worried about preparing and juggling school work.
Gawd.

Speaking of work.
My name was submitted for a paid job in Design school..
16 hours/week..
to maintain/revamp a website.
Yes it will be nice to earn money.. but TIME lah TIME... LOL!
At first I didn't want it,
but since my name was submitted (without me knowing..HAHA)
I just see what happens next, whether or not I got the job. xD

Eh ok lah.. I talk too much lah.. Tired..! HAHA!
Still got 2 non-school assignments to settle. :P

Take care! ^_^


0 comments

Facebook