Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (I'm Done-ded!)

Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 11:20 PM
I'm done with my cookies!
Thanks to mum for the awesome recipe! muahaha!

The original look of the cookie was pretty plain..
So why not drizzle them with milk chocolate right?! ahahaha!

Take that!!

Its sinful I tell you.. muahahaha!

Oh this is my work of art. Nice or not?? wahahahaha!
Thats the cookie-sheet below when I drizzled chocolate by the way. LOL!

Hopefully all the cookies will be sold out tomorrow!
And of course helping to contribute to the Campus Care Network fund. ^_^

Maybe next time we'll do a hotdog stand can? ahahaha!
My brother gave me the idea. We'll see lah ok. hehe!

My Motion&Sound presentation went well just now..
Didn't expect good comments through.. Like really. wahahaha!

Speaking of comments,
an anonymous person commented on my post comment link
(wah complicated sentence structure. sorry. HAHA)
If you're reading this, thanks for your kind words! ^_^
you commented on my super-duper-long-time-ago post man. ahahaha!
No need shy.. Include your name next time ok? (;

Oklah.. I wanna touch up on my Color&Composition (co&co) painting. Then off to bed!

Take care hor! (:

0 comments

Facebook