Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (What?! Like Barber?!)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 10:14 PM

"Stop looking and sounding like a barber"

I find that comment to Sezairi.. dumb. pfft! LOL!

Tonight's "You Ask for It" show on Singapore Idol!

Tonight's best performance...!

Sezairi and Sylvia!!

I think both have the best singing voices too~ ^_^

The others are pretty normal. Good singing but not a quality "star" performance.

ahahahaha! my comments are getting shorter and shorter on every show.
Short and sweet lah can?
Aiyah say long-long for what right? muahaha!

Study shows that people only read short, important messages and entertaining stuffs online.

My blog has a long way to go to become entertaining. HAHA!
oh well.. xD

Bad weather? It looks like it..
One moment it scorching hot, another moment it rains like hell.
Then at night super cold... wah piang eh.

Anyone of you sick right now? Take care hor. ^_^

Skali I'm the one falling sick. gee. haha!
Worry about this worry about that... School projects. Sleeping late.
Yup.. =_=

I'm planning to do a couple of projects outside of school. For portfolio and for my blog.
But dunno if I have the time.
Time for myself.. time for my friends.. time for my family.

Suddenly I'm feeling that I have no time for anything else even after graduating. Shet! O_O
It all comes to time management huh?

I wish I was more disciplined in that. ahahaha!

Sometimes hor.. I wish I can finish projects one week before deadline.
Doesn't it feel great?
To know you've done what was required.
Seeing other groups struggling like hell
and you chilling with your group members at Starbucks? ahahaha!

Struggle now, enjoy like hell later? Wow. LOL!

Ok I got drawing assignment to do. hehe!

You guys take care. (:

0 comments

Facebook