Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Cookie-fied)

Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Spent my whole evening making cookies sia.. now damn tired.
From 6pm to 1am. ahahahaha! crazy right... xD
No choice man, cos CCN (Campus Care Network) Day is on Friday.
Baking 400+ cookies will take 1 day, which is on thursday (today).
Dear mum will help me bake some later cos I'm having school 12 - 6pm. :P

Oh to my friends outside of TP,
CCN Day is a day we raise funds for students in need
(I hate the term 'needy', I dunno why. haha!)
selling whatever stuff or services we could think of,
and involves the whole of TP!
So its gonna be like a carnival ala pasar malam thingy. LOL!

My class will be selling super-choco-chip cookies and muffins!


Does this look alot? ahahahaha! 400+ pieces.. Looks not right?
Should be okay lah.. Later cannot sell finish how? LOL!
Oh after baking there will still be further "decorations" on the cookies..
So most likely I'll be busy again tomorrow. HAHA

Anyway I managed to watch Singapore Idol.
All the performances were great!
The greatest shall be the performance by Sylvia!
Omg.. I soooo like her voice! So soulful.. So.. Jazzy.. Dane likes!
She gave me goosebumps man! muahaha!
Next best performance was by Sezairi.. followed by Tabitha.
Aiyah all 3 good lah! ahaha!

Oh and I'm glad that the 2 girls remained in the competition!
C'mon man.. 2 girls left.. they seemed so err.. fragile & vulnerable.. haha!

Duane is out? Like finally right..
But he's somehow good.. Wish I can sing and play the piano too~ hehe!
All the best for your "O" Levels dude. (:

Sezairi, Sylvia and Tabitha should be in the Top 3.
Enough said.

Ok I'm heading to bed now. ahahaha!

Take care! (:

0 comments

Facebook