Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

No Fun-Fare..! :P

Friday, March 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM
I realised that I'm back to using adult fares for transportation.. *d'oh!*
And being in poly before, using adult fares -> sucks!
At that time, my JC friends get to use normal student fares,
with lower monthly concession rates!
The thing is - We are at the same age!
Now why must there be a difference?
JC - 2 years
Poly - 3 years
Wah piang eh.. 3 years use adult fare like that die sia.
And the costs of studying in Poly is much higher than in JC.
Wahh..
We are continuing our education okay..
We are going to be the future driving force of Singapore!
Future talented citizens to contribute & boost Singapore's economy!
(cheh got chance to be politician hor. hehe)

Anyway ah...

Oh you people should thank me ehh!
Cos I am already of adult age.. wahahaha!
and I'm supporting against high fares for poly students. :P
(Coz i going poly too mah.. :D)
So I've seen some people making a petition against high fares in Facebook.

There are protests going on already lahh...



Even overseas people not happy! (ahaha!)




^ What the heck is wrong
with this guy anyway?



ehhh..
I want teh tarik uhhh!
*craving*

0 comments

Facebook