Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random. *tweet tweet*

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 1:47 PM

I was listening to 987fm yesterday on the Muttons.
They talking about this site called "Twitter".
So..
Having nothing to do at home,
I went to this site just for fun. And even signed up for it (just to see). -__-"
Ahahaha!
This site is the simplest form of social networking site I've ever seen.

Its dead simple lor.
(Like what my posts are..hee)
If you have a Facebook account,
theres this box where you type in "what you're doing now" right?

Twitter is JUST that. -__-"
So all you have to do is update your status. Constantly.
Either online or using your mobile.

and its like so popular in the US.
o.O?

ahaha! I find this site completely stupid actually.
I've read something like -
[Amanda - is thinking about what to wear]
10 minutes later
[Amanda - is picking the red dress instead of the white one]
5 minutes later
[Amanda - is eating pizza]

errr.
So basically you're telling the whole world what you're doing lah.
As if this world don't have enough kepo kings and queens already.

But I say this site is pretty much useful for making announcements.
For politicians who wished to be followed.
Barack Obama has an account on Twitter okay.
Or maybe for entertainment news update.

I can just imagine aunties and makciks using twitter in 20 years time. lol.

To me now, Twitter is just completely useless.
You want to know what I'm doing every minute meh?
Know every little details that I do meh?
You want ah?!
KEPO you! ahahahha!
Aiyah updating status everytime very tiring also.
I can't seem to tell anyone straight on what I'm doing - even in Facebook.
Either that I'm dead bored, or
HELLO I AM USING THE FREAKING COM lah.. what else?
If I wanna type in something, my mind will go - Eh is this reeeeally necessary?
So what if I say this?
bla bla bla

The world is getting more kepo than I origanally thought. haa!

Just don't do this:
[Ben - I'm cheating on my girlfriend]
want to kena kick in the ass man this idiot.

gawd i need a webcam. LOL!

0 comments

Facebook