Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random..

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Another one of my nonsense.. ahaha!
I've been reading through magazines nowadays (what else to do kan..) and I see artiste/celebrities
telling what they have in their handbags/wallets.. you know, that sort of stuff..
So I decided to have my own lah..! whahahaha!
So here goes...

1. My discolored NS ID card
2. My chipped NRIC with an outdated (mat rep) photo -__-"
3. My badly damaged POSB Atm Card
4. Vehicle license
5. Zone X tapz card
6. Cash Card with $7.40 value
(Not for ERP anymore, but to pay library fines later..haha!)


1. A lecturer's name card
2. Some bank receipts
3. Expired gig ticket
4. PR agency & professional massage name card (never know when you need them.. haha!)
5. My first ever live soccer match ticket (LOL!) in which our home team lost -__-"


4pcs S$10 notes
1pc Vintage S$1 note
3pcs RM1 notes
1pc $1 Brunei note


ahahaha!! ok I'm done.
Another.. err.. interesting insight of Dane!
Maybe someday I go dig out other stuffs..lol!



0 comments

Facebook