Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 12:09 AM
Ever felt that your pets are shedding fur like snakes shed skin?
Having to sweep the darn floor 3 times a day?
Having fur stick to your clothes and having to use
that stupid linen roller every time you wanna go out? (my daily ritual..haha!)
Ever realised that your toilet drain hole is clogged with YOUR hair
and you blame your pet? (shame on you!)

Introducing..

NUTRI-COAT!


(chey promoting for free eh)
The best tonic there is! (well not really uh, i don't know they existed..hee)
Helps correct all types of skin and coat conditions like dull coat,
flaky skin, excess shedding and scratching caused by deficient diets.

So if you are a dull-headed,-body-hair-shedding,-allergic-to-everything anorexic fella,
you wanna use also can! (ok kidding)

Only RM23.90!
(approx. S$10) (yeah see the price tag on the box..haha)


LOL!! Yeah bitches need more dosage..

I was in the kitchen and my mum told me to read the instructions,
I suddenly laughed like one mad fella.
My mum went like "whats so funny?"

hehehe .. "ooohh nothing mother.."

Anyways

I hung out with these 2 crazy fellas
during the day just now..


According to height.

Fareez finally fulfilling his dream.. LOL!!

*Thanks Hidhub for the pictures!

0 comments

Facebook