Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Its The End - NOT!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Okay its not really goodbyes lah..
Cute kan my cat?? Lol.

I can't really say it, coz I think its tough..

How can I say goodbye to the peeps I see everyday when I enter the class
for the past (approximately) 2 years..?

How can I say goodbye to the peeps who made me
Smile,
Laugh,
who supported me,
being there for me?

HOW EH??

Haiz.
Other than the word "thanks",
I guess "goodbye" is the next hardest word to say.
And "Slice Fish Soup".. Shice-Fish-Shoup. LOL!
Wait thats a sentence. No. A food name? oh whatever lah.

Yeah I'm supposed to be happy..
TO BE FREE!!
Those last minute all-out revision for exams the last 4 days,
suddenly made me wanna hit the books 30minutes ago. ahaha!
And then I realised that school is over. - OVER, ITS DONE
I've been telling this to everyone,

I FEEL SO DARRRNN EMPTY!
Something is taken away from my life,
Something I was unaware of,
Something that was part of me all along..

GAWD.

Free from school,
But tied down by the feeling of missing everyone.

Too free in fact.
Sooo boringgg lah!


I need to do something.. hmmm. think.

Think...

NIZAM!!!! MAU LEPAK????

whahahahahahaha!!

Anyways I've uploaded a special video for my dear IEGians!
Its on Facebook!
Can't upload it to youtube la,
got some copyright issues..lol. (Teringat kat PR plak aku nie)
Got to get music from other source uh.
If not, I can put it up here.. but too bad.

So those who don't have Facebook..

*Dane fans his kipas satay*

what you waiting for mannn...?
Sign up lah..
Come Come.. Lai Lai.. Mari Mari..
Come into the world of Facebook.
The IN thing now.. Its hot.. masih Panas babe..

AHAHAHA!
(to be persuasive is not what i'm good at obviously)


0 comments

Facebook