Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Raya & Random.

Friday, October 10, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Raya with the ex-Pixies.. haha!
Actually, when i checked dictionary.com ah
Pixie/Pixy means:
A fairylike or elfin creature, especially one that is mischievous; a playful sprite.
lol.
Okay lah. Pixel Lab-ers?
o_O?

Me, Baby, Siff, Ash & Syaza, Yusof (aka Abhijeet Sawant) & Daya
had our 1st PixelLab Jalan Raya Extragavanza! ahaha! over pulak aku
Fun and tiring day for me.
Still tired after raya-ing with IEG the day before. haha!

So..!
Day started with me going to baby's house at 10.13am to help out.
(cause her house was the 1st house)
I volunteered to clean her room..ahaha! which was..err..fun lah.

bla bla bla
the rest came at 12+
bla bla bla
eat-alot-gain-calories-drink-carbonated-drinks and strengthen friendship ties.
bla bla bla
day ended at Siff's house
i went back to baby's house to collect my stuff
reached home at 12.37am
with the $13.50 taxi fare in my head. ahaha!
ohh well. Yet the day was still worth it. (:

Lets look at something else now

Improvements to myself is ever ongoing,
people make mistakes,
people do take things for granted,
no-one is perfect.
You hear this alot on tv or from what professionals and non alike say,
But i guess, we're still not perfect in looking at ourselves, realizing our mistakes and looking ahead.
Yes i might be one of those people minus the part where "i look ahead".
Caring for someone's feelings is something simple yet will have a big effect later on, good/bad.
I do not want to make enemies in my life thats for sure.
Being more quiet (aka speak less) might do the job. Will that?
Will people say i'm not being friendly?
Will being too friendly/close might cause people to overboard and treat you differently comparing to being quiet, discreet and content?
But then again, people say don't listen to what other, yes - people say.

Imperfections can be perfected. And yes i would want that.
Yes, all humans wants to be perfect in a way.
That's why animals evolve to adapt and survive during their million years of existence.
Hey, we might evolve wings in 3468714701231 years.
Who knows?
There IS a need for us to fly off and avoid danger (or facts of life, the unfairness part) right?

Bottomline -
I made mistakes, I'm sorry I treat your friend badly or whatever that seems bad to your eyes,
Yes, It's not wrong to care and have concern for a friend.
I'm sorry.
Change - the thing thats in my my now. I want that.

Life is just full of balances.
And balances can never make life full.
OR
Balances CAN make life "full".
Yup same case if you eat too much. ahaha!
Just don't throw up at the wrong time.

Gee what a day today. Tired but bored at home.
The reason why I'm having this post.
weeee..!
...ZzZZZzz

*i love you.*

0 comments

Facebook