Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random..

Friday, October 31, 2008 at 6:49 PM

I love first-person-shooter games.
After I recently finished playing GTA4,
I was hoping, are there any other games like GTA?

Now FarCry2 is out! And it's like GTA.
I heard it has visually stunning 3D environment (African setting),
good story-line,
great gameplay with lots of action, yes, shoot and kill gang thugs!
woohoo!
I'm having Geekasm just thinking about it.

+_____+"

My random "just for laughs"


Husband & wife are happily married for 30 years.
Wife complained that she looks old and wrinkled.
One day, out of love,
husband bought for wife all kinds of beauty products.
Wife tries on the products.

Wife: Sayang, I've tried the beauty products you bought.. Its lovely. Umm. Do you think I look younger now?
Husband: Well.. your skin looks 20,
your hair makes you look 17,
your body looks 19..
Wife: Awww.. sayang..! you are sooo sweeeeet lah!
Husband: Oh wait. I haven't added them all up!

kwang kwang kwang. ahahaha!

Check out this funny Malaysian prank show. ahahaha!




The steady apek and the fierce makcik. LOL! mampos.

By the way, to those who drop by my blog just to listen to songs,
(987FM featured songs)
my playlist is having host technical difficulties.
Just keep refreshing this site yeah. Maaaybe it'll work lah. hehe.


0 comments

Facebook