Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 10:49 PM
I just said that my 2nd week of school would be better than the 1st,
yet yesterday i skipped school.

+____+"

Today, nothing much happened.
I guess the only highlight of the day, in school,
was to see my Public Relations lecturer smile. ahaha!
But his smile was not really a full smile,
like expensive you know. susah dapat punye!
This teacher i tell u, alamak, never smile one. Act stern only. wth.

Next step his to make him laugh! right IEG? ahaha!
Dunno whether thats possible.

Awww... ain't she adorable??
Baby was too tired she fell asleep. Lama plak tu..hee! Poor baby.
One of the many things i love, is to watch you sleep beside me.
I love you sweetheart..!
<3333


Da uh i dunno what to type.
My 47mins of sitting down searching for inspiration, failed.

Thanks for dropping by!

=D


0 comments

Facebook