Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (Sunday boredom)

Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 9:47 PM

What a Sunday I had today.
Woke up at 4+pm today.. The latest so far since the holidays began, hahaha!

Sometimes its just best to laze around at home, playing games or simply watch the tv.
Mmmm..
So I kinda wasted half a day sleeping.. :\
but I don't mind that cos I haven't got anything to do anyway.

Wait, I do have something to do :/ hehe!

Anyway!
The Microsoft PhotoSynth, Photo360 competition.
My team didn't win anything, just received vouchers and stuff.
But it's okay I guess.. Had a good experience using the photosynth software.
Check out photosynth.net if you wanna get the idea of this project.

We were only given a week to take pictures and synth (or so-called stitch) them together.
The synthing and uploading part is time very consuming..
2 hours for 300 pictures. o.O
Depending on internet connection,
and the number of last-minute-people uploading at the same time..
IT'S WORSE than 2 hours. hahaha!
And of course, using the application for the first time, it turned out not the way we wanted it.
Plus, we had no time to return to the venue and retake everything.
So in the end, comparing with the awesome works of other 50 teams,
I could just say - We did our best. hahaha! :D

Hey wanna see views from Microsoft Singapore's office?!

Awesome views man!
Imagine having an apartment here. Sibei cool!
Can see Singapore River, Esplanade, IR, National Day Parade! hahaha!
Wah I don't mind staying here at all.

Buy a house at Sail@Marina lor!

Which is just beside the building I'm at.
It only cost $1.3million for a 1 bedroom 614sq.foot unit. ^_^

Apple Singapore's office is in Ang Mo Kio. :/ hmmm. LOL!


This is on another side of the office.
Thats a freakin' pool up there!!

Now I know theres a pool on the roof of that building.
I'm sure you just know too right?! ahahaha!

Okay lah!
I wanna find something else to do.

Take care!

Toodles~

n_n



0 comments

Facebook