Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (B-b-back!)

Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 2:19 AM
OMG.
It's.. well.. officially the school holidays now.

HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE?

HOLIDAY FUN OR NOT?

SIBEI HOT WEATHER RIGHT?

ahahaha!

Sorry for the temporary closure of this blog, last few days I mean.
Maintenance which took more time than expected. xD
I kinda update on a few codes uh..

But I didn't open it back..

cos..

...I'm busy with my external work (website)!
Yup.. I was so engrossed with my work, I didn't have time to blog.
Or go out! and have fun.. @_@

Nevermind still got around 1 month plus to enjoy. ^_^

Well as in now, I've completed the restaurant website.. but still not satisfied!
I gotta improve moreeee!
Going to do another site to please myself. hehehe!
The site is going to be errr.. evaluated soon!! LOL! anxious can?!

Ok below are random pictures on random meet-ups. LOL!

Me and Ros!
My partner in petty crime. ahahaha!

Andini and Sharifah!
Had fun with you 2 by the way! ^^

Oh both occasions at Starbucks. OMG. hahaha!

Can't wait for the other upcoming outings. heheh..

Ok I dunno what else to update. :\

Oh this month is NOT the right month to go Sentosa please!
Or any other beach fun lah...
Weather so blardy hot.. confirm chop will kena sunburn!

So don't go burn yourself. hahaha!

If wanna go out.. after 5pm should be safe. :P

Ok enjoy the holidays! drink lots of fluid hor ^_^

Will update more soon!

Take care! (:

0 comments

Facebook