Facebook Photobucket button

Pages

Random! (D.Rawr!!)

Monday, March 15, 2010 at 10:58 PM
Another attempt to update due to boredom. hahaha!

How come I see nobody update blogs one ah? O.o? LOL
I do go around reading people's blog okay! heheheh!

Even YOURS! hehehehe! ok shuddup.

Especially nowadays. I get so easily bored.
On the com.. then, *blank*.. wah piang eh
It's as if the Internet is some tiny place, just get stuck there and don't know what to do.
And my sleeping pattern damn screwed! But it's the holidays so its okay. :D

So to fill my time,
other than being infront of the com playing with Photoshop and Illustrator,
I try to relax myself by doing drawings! :D
Drawings on a physical, bio-degradable piece of paper! YES!

I rarely do drawings using pens and fine-tip markers,
It kinda give me the constraint of not being able to erase after I draw something.
Now thats pretty hard considering a perfectionist that I am. hahaha!
Nonetheless, I gave it a try..



Being a rightie all my life, I decided to be a leftie once in a while. hehe!

Hey remember this..

CREATIVITY TAKES BOTH HANDS. ^_^


muahahahaha!

I've seen some cool website designs
that uses personal drawings (ugly or not) to add personality to their sites.
They use them as banners, backgrounds and even buttons.
And it's damn nice!
Gone were the days when websites are JUST websites.
Now websites are viewed as a piece of art - for me at least. :D

So I hope to use my drawings and build a website from it. hehe!

About my exam results,
It was totally unexpected.
But then again, when I looked back,
I remembered staying behind almost everyday,
alone most of the time in school labs, going home only at 9 or 10pm,
I remembered complaining in my posts that school projects are getting on my nerves,
Lack of sleep, lack of rest, till one day I got sick, real sick.
I keep worrying about projects and deadlines.
About modules I'm lacking behind, catching up on whatever topics that I missed.
My 2 design modules (Freehand drawing and Color & Composition),
that both almost killed me. haha!
Yup I've been through alot,
and I guess now..
It was all worth it.

And it's all up to you in the end.

Alright thats all!
Enjoy your holidays! Draw if you're bored! hehe!

Take care! (:

0 comments

Facebook